文学城论坛
+A-

(5)讲座标题:AI时代的真实自我:谁是真正的“Peter”?

earth2029 2025-04-05 18:36:31 ( reads)

第五章 Chapter 5

 

“彼得”之谜:寻找真实自我的心灵旅程

The Mystery of “Peter” — A Journey to the True Self

 

一、谁是彼得?

 

1. Who Is Peter?

 

在演讲开始的幻灯片中,我们看到一个问题:Who is the REAL Peter?

这个问题听起来像一个谜语,其实是一个灵魂呼唤。

 

At the beginning of this lecture, we asked a question: Who is the REAL Peter?

It sounds like a riddle, but it is a call to the soul.

 

“Peter”不是某一个具体的人,而是我们每一个人内心中那个曾经纯粹、勇敢、真实的自我——那个在AI浪潮来临前、在标签身份被贴上前、在生活磨砺变形前的“我”。

 

“Peter” isn’t a specific person. It is the part of each of us that is pure, brave, and authentic—before the AI wave, before the labels, before life distorted us.

 

我们每一个人,都是“彼得”,也可能失去“彼得”。

 

Each of us is Peter, and each of us may also lose Peter.

 

二、“彼得”如何被遗忘?

 

2. How Did We Forget Peter?

 

从童年开始,我们被不断训练“成为有用的人”:考好成绩、进名校、找好工作、买房结婚、听话守规矩。

但“彼得”从来不是为“有用”而活,而是为“真实”而活。

 

From childhood, we are trained to become “useful”: get good grades, enter good schools, land good jobs, buy houses, get married, follow the rules.

But Peter never lived to be useful—Peter lived to be real.

 

AI带来最大的挑战,其实不是替代,而是彻底暴露了我们已经失去了“自己”。我们活得越来越像机器,却指望自己“不被机器取代”。

 

AI’s biggest challenge is not replacement—it is exposing that we’ve already lost ourselves. We live more and more like machines, yet expect not to be replaced by one.

 

三、寻找“彼得”的四个步骤

 

3. Four Steps to Find Peter Again

 

第一步:暂停——给灵魂留出空隙

 

AI永远在线,但人类必须学会离线,学会静下来听自己。

 

Step One: Pause — Make Space for the Soul

 

AI is always online, but humans must learn to go offline, to slow down and listen within.

 

第二步:觉察——识别那些不属于自己的声音

 

社会、家庭、制度给了我们太多“应当如何”的声音。你必须分清:哪些是“他们说的”,哪些是“我相信的”。

 

Step Two: Awareness — Detect the Voices That Aren’t Yours

 

Society, family, and systems tell us how we “should” be. You must discern: which voices are theirs, and which are truly yours.

 

第三步:回溯——寻找你童年时真正热爱的事物

 

彼得藏在你小时候的画、歌、梦想、幻想里。它从没离开,只是你忘了他。

 

Step Three: Recall — Rediscover What You Loved as a Child

 

Peter hides in your childhood drawings, songs, dreams, and fantasies. He never left—you just forgot.

 

第四步:表达——让“彼得”说话,让你真实地活一次

 

写一封信给小时候的你;创作一首歌、一幅画、一段舞蹈。让那个“你”再次有声音。

 

Step Four: Express — Let Peter Speak, Let Yourself Live Truly Again

 

Write a letter to your childhood self. Create a song, a painting, a dance. Let that “you” speak again.

 

四、一个观众的故事

 

4. A Story from the Audience

 

有一位听众曾告诉我,她从小想成为艺术家,却因为父母的期望去读金融,如今在银行工作10年,感到“自己早就死了”。

 

One audience member told me she had dreamed of becoming an artist, but studied finance due to her parents’ wishes. After ten years in banking, she said, “I feel like I died a long time ago.”

 

我问她:“彼得还在吗?”

她流泪说:“他还在,他在我大学画的最后一幅画里。”

 

I asked her: “Is Peter still there?”

Tears welled up. “He’s still there—in the last painting I did in college.”

 

她现在已经辞职,办了一个AI艺术融合空间,找回了自己。

 

She has since resigned and launched a human-AI art fusion studio—and found herself again.

 

五、寻找彼得,是为未来做准备

 

5. Finding Peter Prepares You for the Future

 

AI将越来越强,它甚至会模仿“人性”。

唯有真实的你,是AI永远无法伪造的。

 

AI will only grow stronger—even mimicking humanity.

But only the real you is beyond imitation.

 

彼得,不只是“身份认同”,而是你与宇宙之间那条尚未断裂的纽带——当你找回彼得,你也找回了通向未来的门票。

 

Peter is not just identity—it is the unbroken thread between you and the cosmos. When you find Peter, you reclaim your ticket to the future.

 

六、小结:你愿意重新见他一面吗?

 

6. Summary: Are You Willing to Meet Him Again?

 

“Who is the REAL Peter?”

不是一个问题,而是一种邀请:

 

请你,重新活一次。

不为别人定义的成功,不为社会期待的身份。

而是为那个从不曾放弃你、现在仍在你内心深处等待你回来的“彼得”。

 

“Who is the REAL Peter?”

It’s not a question—it’s an invitation:

 

To live again.

Not for success defined by others. Not for roles imposed by society.

But for the Peter who never gave up on you—and still waits inside, quietly, for your return.




更多我的博客文章>>>

跟帖(0)