我刚到Mena house,跟说几句

来源: 威伯 2022-11-16 20:20:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1665 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 威伯 ] 在 2022-11-16 20:30:50 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Mena reduced rate to 27k, denied my upgrade request, but still upgraded me to pyramid view room when I checked in yesterday. M club food is excellent! 
St Regis has 110v outlet, upgraded me a suite with Nile view. Breakfast was actually pretty good, sushi was mediocre:-) Best of St Regis is the Spa, they have sauna room, shock room, ice room, steam room, quite impressive!

Egypt travel was easy as I originally planned. Egyptian air changed my flight, but made it easier, I stayed on the same airplane at Aswan when connecting to Abu Simbel. Shuttle but dropped me off right at Abu Simbel hotel free of charge.

We were the first to visit Abu temple on the day, few people was around. it was packed within 1 hour.

Nefertari tomb was impressive, I paid credit card, EGP1500 actual rate is USD $62 per person.

I did Nile cruise just for 2 nights, cheap! Room was a suite, it has 2 toilets. Food was ok, Egyptian food is almost not edible.

Kom Ombu can be ignored. Edfu can be ignored as well. Luxor temple is nothing after visiting Karnak, which is a must.

Cairo metro was nice, EGP takes you right to hanging church. Cairo Taxi driver we met was nice. Rate is about EGP10 per KM. 
I didn't go as many places as you go, but I think I had enough Egypt. Not worth to come back :-) I will not renting car today, will drop Saqqada. After a while, everything looks the same. 
Wish you happy cruising back to USA!

所有跟帖: 

Kom Ombo we visited at night, Edfu before 6am Edfu worth it -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (773 bytes) () 11/19/2022 postreply 09:07:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”