奉耶稣的名

来源: MaplewoodAle 2021-09-23 19:06:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7502 bytes)
基督徒每天都在说奉耶稣的名祷告。那么耶稣的名包括了什么呢?

众所周知,福音就是我们的罪审判在耶稣身上,耶稣的义转移到我们身上,因此我们就披带了耶稣,有了耶稣的义(即所赐之义),也就是耶稣的名。具体说,耶稣的名至少包括下面几个方面。
1) 神的儿子。相信耶稣的人都在神的恩典之下,不再是罪的奴仆,而是神的儿女。
2) 义人的身份。这是耶稣的所赐之义,神的恩典。
3) 圣灵。相信耶稣的人都有圣灵内住。基督徒凭圣灵和真理敬拜神和服事神,该隐的"土产" 神是不喜悦的。
4) 祭司。基督徒是君尊的祭司,圣洁的国度
5) 君王。耶稣是君王,基督徒与耶稣将一同做王。
6) 健康。耶稣代替了我们的软弱,担当了我们的疾病。

奉耶稣的名祷告,就是基督徒凭至少这6个方面向神祷告祈求感谢,神从来都在听义人的祷告。

下面是相关经文
罗4:25 耶稣被交给人是为我们的过犯、复活是为叫我们称义。〔或作耶稣是为我们的过犯交付了,是为我们称义复活了〕
who was delivered up for our trespasses, and was raised for our justification.

约1:12 凡接待他的就是信他名的人,他就赐他们权柄作神的儿女。
But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God's children, to those who believe in his name:

徒13:33  神已经向我们这作儿女的应验、叫耶稣复活了.正如诗篇第二篇上记着说、『你是我的儿子、我今日生你。』
that God has fulfilled the same to us, their children, in that he raised up Jesus. As it is also written in the second psalm, 'You are my Son. Today I have become your father.'

罗1:17 因为神的义正在这福音上显明出来.这义是本于信以致于信.如经上所记、『义人必因信得生。』
For in it is revealed God's righteousness from faith to faith. As it is written, "But the righteous shall live by faith."

加3:11 没有一个人靠着律法在?神面前称义、这是明显的.因为经上说、『义人必因信得生。』
Now that no man is justified by the law before God is evident, for, "The righteous will live by faith."

彼前3:12 因为主的眼看顾义人、主的耳听他们的祈祷.惟有行恶的人、主向他们变脸。』
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears open to their prayer; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

约3:5 耶稣说、我实实在在的告诉你、人若不是从水和圣灵生的、就不能进 神的国。
Jesus answered, "Most certainly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can't enter into the Kingdom of God!

约14:17 就是真理的圣灵、乃世人不能接受的.因为不见他、也不认识他.你们却认识他.因他常与你们同在、也要在你们里面。
the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, neither knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you.

约14:26 但保惠师、就是父因我的名所要差来的圣灵、他要将一切的事指教你们、并且要叫你们想起我对你们所说的一切话。
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.

徒15:8 知道人心的神,也为他们作了见证.赐圣灵给他们,正如给我们一样。
God, who knows the heart, testified about them, giving them the Holy Spirit, just like he did to us.

罗15:16 使我为外邦人作基督耶稣的仆役、作神福音的祭司、叫所献上的外邦人、因着圣灵成为圣洁、可蒙悦纳。
that I should be a servant of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, serving as a priest the Good News of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be made acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

彼前2:5 你们来到主面前、也就像活石、被建造成为灵宫、作圣洁的祭司、借着耶稣基督奉献神所悦纳的灵祭。
You also, as living stones, are built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

彼前2:9 惟有你们是被拣选的族类、是有君尊的祭司、是圣洁的国度、是属 神的子民、要叫你们宣扬那召你们出黑暗入奇妙光明者的美德。
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellence of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

启1:6 又使我们成为国民、作他父 神的祭司.但愿荣耀权能归给他、直到永永远远。阿们。
and he made us to be a Kingdom, priests to his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

提后2:12 我们若能忍耐、也必和他一同作王.我们若不认他、他也必不认我们.
If we endure, we will also reign with him. If we deny him, he also will deny us.

启20:4 我又看见几个宝座、也有坐在上面的、并有审判的权柄赐给他们.我又看见那些因为给耶稣作见证、并为 神之道被斩者的灵魂、和那没有拜过兽与兽像、也没有在额上和手上受过他印记之人的灵魂.他们都复活了、与基督一同作王一千年。
I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as didn't worship the beast nor his image, and didn't receive the mark on their forehead and on their hand. They lived, and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

太8:17 这是要应验先知以赛亚的话、说、『他代替我们的软弱、担当我们的疾病。』
that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through Isaiah the prophet, saying: "He took our infirmities, and bore our diseases."

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”