在感恩节之夜回望2021

来源: 鸡鸣寺过客 2022-11-26 12:49:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (30300 bytes)

20221124号星期四,是一年一度的感恩节之夜,当然又是在丰盛中度过,然后就将它们洗净收起,等待下一次的到来。 

当进入深夜的时候,突然想知道去年的这时,曾经是怎样的体验,我们常常对过去总是有些模糊的故事,遗留在了路上。就又翻出了2021年感恩节的文字记录,那天的阳光真的就浮现在眼前。

20211124号星期三。11月的最后一个周末,25号是今年的感恩节,它本就该让寂静的夜晚开始不再孤单。那些的在街道两旁,在夜空里闪烁的节日的霓虹灯,也将应该会一直持续到明年的新年之后。

不过今年的灯火阑珊梦,却一直都有些姗姗来迟的感觉。这个创下新高的冬天,脚步走的也是迟迟,不情不愿也不肯露面。这迟缓的冬季,在寻找往日走远的灯火。这有些寂静的11月,就像一位独自远行的路人,在独酌中送走繁华。

2021年的感恩节,它已经在路上。。。

20211125号星期四,今天是感恩节。一年一度的节日时节终于拉开了帷幕。

昨晚上的丹佛国际机场,等待接人的车流,临时停在标有禁止停车的路边,组成了一幅独特的长长的火龙,足有一英里长,所有机场里的停车位也都已经满了。

这一天许多的人会选择回家,无论来或去,都为了一个简单的不想错过的这样的时刻,这盘中的餐,年年月月天天都会有,而行走天涯的你、我、她、他,相聚的时光总是短暂。回家的感觉,就好似归来仍是少年郎,这一天可以将那重重的行囊,暂时寄存在天涯边上。

行走在路上的他们,会将各自的故事说给自己去听,偶尔也会分享给我们。

感恩节前夕,Lucy完成了她的一幅油画,在South Dakota 的黑山地区,Spearfish 大峡谷中的瀑布一角。

我们喜爱上黑山的松林,野牛,自由的感觉。2021年在黑山里先后有过五次的露营生活,五月,六月,七月,八月,九月,十月。

它们都将会陆陆续续出现在我们以后的油画中。

2021年的感恩节,有许多值得回忆的故事。

20211126号星期五,又称其黑色星期五,也就是感恩节后的第二天。这一天许多的商家,都会拿出一些的产品打折促销。许多年前,在寒冷的感恩节之夜,听说就有人还会半夜就去排队。

这个2021年温暖如秋日的黑色星期五,午后的车内居然还需要降温,也是罕见了。

这些的许多年里,不曾记得有过这样的时光,走在黑色星期五的暮色里,还可以是这样的愉悦,轻松,快乐。真的很罕见。

过往的每一个这个时节,大多的时候,都会在喧嚣的人群里游走,在一个个橱窗前停留。而它终于止于2021年,这是一个寂静的黑色星期五。

这个让我们止步于暮色里的黑色星期五。。。

明天又是黑色星期五了,只是它是2022年感恩节后购物高峰,我想要什么吗?

在感恩节的夜里,在音乐群里,听到一首很久以前的中文老歌,好有触动。

有多少爱可以重来?没有,也重来没有,因为时间它送走了所有,无论你喜欢的还是不喜欢的,它从不回头让你再走一次。

有多少的爱还在路上?那些急匆匆跑路的人,会依然茫然若失,失之交臂。你若不急,在风花雪月的夜里,也一定会遇到星光灿烂的日子。

Lala 的路上遇见你。

[Looking back on 2021‘s Thanksgiving night] Thursday, November 24, 2022, is the Thanksgiving night, of course we have so many delicious food on the table, and then they are washed and put away, waiting for the next time arrival.

When it was late at night, I suddenly wondered what kind of experience it was at this time last year. We often have some vague stories about the past, which are left on the road. Then I found the written record of Thanksgiving in 2021, and the sunshine of that day really appeared in front of my eyes.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021. On the last weekend of November, the 25th is Thanksgiving this year, which should have made the silent night no longer lonely. Those festive neon lights on both sides of the street and in the night sky should also last until after the New Year next year.

However, this year's dream of dim lights has always felt a little long overdue. This winter, which has set a new high warm , the winter footsteps are also slow, reluctant and unwilling to show up. In this sluggish winter, I am looking for the lights that have gone far away in the past. This somewhat quiet November is like a passerby traveling alone, sending away the prosperity while drinking alone.

For Thanksgiving 2021, it's already on the way. . .

Thursday, November 25, 2021, today is Thanksgiving. The holiday season finally kicked off.

At Denver International Airport last night, the traffic waiting to be picked up temporarily stopped on the side of the road marked with no parking, is forming an unique long fire dragon, which was a mile long, and all the parking spaces in the airport were also closed. full.

Many people will choose to go home on this day, whether they come or go, in such a moment that they don’t want to miss, so many people are on their way even though the time together is always short. The feeling of going home is as if you are always a returning young man , who has been traveling a long distance, and this day can temporarily store the heavy luggage at the edge of the world.

Walking on the road, they will tell their own stories to themselves, and occasionally share them with us.

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Lucy finished one of her oil paintings, a corner of the waterfall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills region of South Dakota.

We love the pine forests, the bison, and the feeling of freedom in the Black Hills. In 2021, there had been five times of camping in Black Hills, May, June, July, August, September, and October.

Those experiences would appear in our future oil paintings one after another.

On Thanksgiving in 2021, there are many stories worth remembering.

Friday, November 26, 2021, also known as Black Friday, is the day after Thanksgiving. On this day, many merchants will offer discounts and promotions on some products. Many years ago, on the cold Thanksgiving night, there were lot of people lining up in the middle of the night.

On this Black Friday in 2021, which is as warm as an autumn day, it is so rare for the car to cool down in the afternoon.

In these many years, I have never remembered such a time, walking in the twilight of Black Friday, can still be so joyful, relaxed and happy. Really rare.

Every season in the past, most of the time, I would walk among the noisy crowd and stop in front of each window. And it finally ends in 2021, a silent Black Friday.

What is bringing us to Black Friday in the twilight. . .

It's Black Friday again tomorrow, except it's the 2022 post-Thanksgiving shopping rush, do I want something?

On Thanksgiving night, in the music group, I heard an old Chinese song from a long time ago, which was very touching.

How much love can be repeated? No, and never again, because time sends everything away, whether you like it or not, it never turns back and lets you go again.

How much love is still on the way? Those who run away in a hurry will still be at a loss and miss their chance. If you are not in a hurry, you will definitely meet a starry day in the romantic night.

Meet you on the road to Lala.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

这篇我要朗诵,中坛这么多好散文,一定,也许有比你写的好的文,但这篇的感性让我喜欢。 -燕然山- 给 燕然山 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 01:21:19

我也很想听听你的声音。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 10:27:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!