童年往事三两则

来源: 鸡鸣寺过客 2022-11-27 10:50:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8696 bytes)

感恩节的丰盛,余香还依然在口中,留下回味无穷的时刻,还有那些愉快的瞬间。

在我童年的时候,没有经历过饿肚子的日子,但物质并不丰富。对外面的世界更是一无所知。有一天,供销社的商店进了一批四川天府花生,花生个头小小,很饱满,是五香味的,原来四川还盛产这样美味的佳肴,我曾经以为那里是穷乡僻壤缺吃少穿的山区。 在我后来的生活中,时不时会想起那种奢侈的小东西,拿来咀嚼。

在节日里吃冻鸡蛋,是我曾经经历过的非常特别的事情。鸡蛋被去壳,冻成了一版一版的鸡蛋块,冬天里买来放在房子外面的储藏室里,可以吃一段时间的,我已经不记得味道如何了,大概有点像冻豆腐吧。

那时在我们山区简陋的生活环境中,还不时有一些野生动物当肉食。有人抓了一只野山羊给了我们一条腿,我们还没有吃,晚上就被狼吃掉了。当然我们不后悔没有吃它,爸爸从不吃有腥味的食物,只当我们吃过一次。

在山里的两三年里,我们吃过马肉、驴肉、狗肉。吃得最多的肉类是鸡肉。爸爸去很远的地方换来了很多土鸡,养在鸡舍里。小鸡成了我们的宠物。

对物质丰富与否,在不同的时空场合,理解是不一样的。

[Three or two stories from childhood] The richness of Thanksgiving, the lingering fragrance is still in the mouth, leaving endless memorable moments, as well as those happy moments.

When I was a child, I didn't experience hunger, but I was not rich in material. I don't know anything about the outside world. One day, a batch of Sichuan Tianfu peanuts came into the store of the supply and marketing cooperative. The peanuts are small, plump, and five-flavored. It turns out that Sichuan is still rich in such delicious delicacies. In my later life, from time to time, I would think of that luxurious little thing and chew it.

Eating frozen eggs during the holidays is something very special that I have ever experienced. The eggs were shelled and frozen into egg cubes one after another. We bought them in winter and put them in the storage room outside the house. They can be eaten for a while. I don’t remember the taste, but it’s probably a bit like frozen tofu.

When, in our simple living environment in the mountains, we still have some wildlife as meat from time to time. Someone caught a wild goat and gave us a leg of it, but we hadn't eaten it yet, and it was eaten by wolves during the night. We don't regret that we didn't eat it. Dad never eats fishy things, only as if we have enjoyed it once.

During the two or three years in the mountains, we ever ate horse meat, donkey meat and dog meat. The most eaten meats are chicken. Dad went to far away places to exchange for a lot of native chickens, and kept them in chicken coops. The baby chickens became our pets.

Regardless of materials rich or not, in different time and space occasions, the understanding is not the same.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

棒! -燕然山- 给 燕然山 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 14:51:01

谢谢鼓励。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2022 postreply 15:11:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!