久远的二姨往事

来源: 鸡鸣寺过客 2022-11-29 07:45:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7484 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 鸡鸣寺过客 ] 在 2022-11-29 08:14:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

说起二姨往事,其实不能够算着往事,因为我从未见过她,甚至不知道有过她的存在。也只是最近在老妈无事闲聊中,才得知了曾经的二姨往事。

在那个非常久远的年代,婚姻常常是两个家庭,因着某种对等关系,在小孩还没有出生的时候就可能已经决定了。这样的婚姻形式,在那个时代里应该是非常普遍的。

二姨在她出生后不久,外婆家就和同一个镇上的一家大户人家的儿子订下了亲家。二姨长的最像外公,也是细细高高的,漂亮的瓜子脸,白里透红的洁净。她的精明干练的气质也最像外公,在她小小年纪的时候,除了上学之外,她很早就已经开始做起了自己的生意,积累起了丰厚的嫁妆。她似乎也很认同她未来的婚姻。

有一年在接近春节的前后,外婆准备了丰盛的饭菜,请已经结婚的大姨一家,不知道什么原因,她们没来。已经感觉好饿的二姨,自己就吃了起来,不知吃了什么东西,也许是食物中毒,突然病倒了。在某个中医郎中的治疗中,就匆匆走完了短短的一生,那时候她只有十几岁。

二姨的故事发生在解放前。如果她能走到今天,又会是怎样的结局?

The younger aunt long time ago Speaking of the past of my younger aunt, as the second daughter of my grandmother. I can't actually count the past, because I have never seen her, and I don't even know her existence. It was only recently that I learned about the past of my second aunt during my mother's idle chat.

In that very ancient era, marriage was often two families, and because of a certain equivalence relationship, it might have been decided before the child was born. Such a form of marriage should have been very common in that era. 

Shortly after the aunt was born, my grandmother's family made an in-law order with the son of a wealthy family in the same town. My aunt looks the most like my grandfather, she is also slender and tall, with a beautiful oval face, rosy and clean. Her shrewd and capable temperament is also most similar to my grandfather. When she was young, besides going to school, she started her own business very early and accumulated a generous dowry. She also seems to identify with her future marriage.

One year, before the Spring Festival, my grandmother prepared a sumptuous meal for the married aunt's family. For some reason, they didn't come. My second aunt, who was already feeling very hungry, ate by herself. She didn't know what she ate, maybe it was food poisoning, and suddenly fell ill. During the treatment of a Chinese medicine doctor, her short life was hastily completed, and she was only a teenager at that time.

The story of the second aunt happened before the new China. What would happen if she could make it this far?

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

太漂亮能干的姑娘,老天爷不留在人间。 -清漪园- 给 清漪园 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2022 postreply 08:30:19

哈哈,留在上帝身边。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2022 postreply 07:42:09

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]