夫子此篇有所引申,类在这里从人类都跳到了环境。瓦尔登一节,普通读者不一定了解您的本意。引文中同类,不是指人,而是指自然。

来源: 冯墟 2023-01-24 20:36:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (960 bytes)
回答: 有教无类 3.2dhyang_wxc2023-01-21 15:33:19

可能直接读英语还容易懂一些。In the midst of a gentle rain while these thoughts prevailed, I was suddenly sensible of such sweet and beneficent society in Nature, in the very pattering of the drops, and in every sound and sight around my house, an infinite and unaccountable friendliness all at once like an atmosphere sustaining me, as made the fancied advantages of human neighborhood insignificant, and I have never thought of them since. Every little pine needle expanded and swelled with sympathy and befriended me. I was so distinctly made aware of the presence of something kindred to me, even in scenes which we are accustomed to call wild and dreary, and also that the nearest of blood to me and humanest was not a person nor a villager, that I thought no place could ever be strange to me again.

所有跟帖: 

冯兄露面啦。kindred,老子说,既得其母,以知其子;既知其子,复守其母。自然与人,一母双生。程颢说天人不二。 -dhyang_wxc- 给 dhyang_wxc 发送悄悄话 dhyang_wxc 的博客首页 (396 bytes) () 01/25/2023 postreply 06:46:58

要是按照道德经,道生一,。。。,三生万物。万物同母,无为万物之母。无,又是佛学中的关键。 -冯墟- 给 冯墟 发送悄悄话 冯墟 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2023 postreply 14:44:35

其实“生”,新生创生,是个最主要的关键。从对“生”的阐述,可以析别各家深浅。 -dhyang_wxc- 给 dhyang_wxc 发送悄悄话 dhyang_wxc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2023 postreply 07:38:12

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]