【听歌练听力】Happy V Day to MYSJ!Someone like You-- Adele

来源: 妖妖灵 2023-02-14 19:29:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9474 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 妖妖灵 ] 在 2023-02-14 21:08:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I haven't been listening to English songs for a long time since the cessation of 【听歌练听力】. 

On the way home today, I turned on Adele's [Someone Like You]. To my surprise, I could not understand lots of its lyrics. 

Please enjoy the song and have a try on your English listening skills! 

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone in MYSJ!

I heard that you're settled down That you found a girl and you're married now I heard that your dreams came true Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the ( 1.  )
I hate to turn up out of the blue, (2.  ) But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too "Don't forget me, " I beg I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts (3. )" "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts (3. ) "
You know how the time flies Only yesterday was the time of our lives We were born and raised in a summer (4. ) Bound by the surprise of our (5. )  days
I hate to turn up out of the blue, ( 6. ) But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too "Don't forget me, " I begged I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts (7. )"
Nothing compares, no worries or cares Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made Who would have known how (8. )  this would taste?
Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you "Don't forget me, " I beg I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts ( 9. )"
Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish nothing but the best for you, too "Don't forget me, " I begged I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts ( 10.  )" "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts ( 10.   )"
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins / Daniel Dodd Wilson
Someone Like You lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Royalty Network, Songtrust Ave, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Unison Rights S.L., Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

所有跟帖: 

BTW,我决定不能让AI的存在干扰了自己提高自己能力的初衷,那真是得不偿失了:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2023 postreply 19:30:18

这个我支持。一说流行红裙子,满大街都是红裙子,好看的东西,好的音乐也变成大白菜。我一直反对这样的现象,特别是原创 -chuntianle- 给 chuntianle 发送悄悄话 chuntianle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2023 postreply 22:49:10

本来AI留给人的工作就不多了,如果自己的能力再下降,更没活路了:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 09:02:55

谢谢灵灵回复。有点忙, 回复晚了。 现在社会变化很大。 -chuntianle- 给 chuntianle 发送悄悄话 chuntianle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2023 postreply 16:22:58

上次谈论的事,小时候老师说不好,电影电视都不敢过分的事情,现在都觉得还不错。长期这样的环境,人都变了。 -chuntianle- 给 chuntianle 发送悄悄话 chuntianle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/14/2023 postreply 22:52:44

“自己提高自己能力”,这句好,赞妖妖。 -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 09:27:01

本来还想是不是“自己”重复了?:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 13:37:23

跟一首我喜欢的阿黛尔 -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (324 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 09:16:57

好听!情绪饱满,歌词独特,谢谢盈盈介绍这首歌:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 13:36:59

不谢。我喜欢这个MV的创意。:) -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 16:51:24

She is a great singer in video and on stage. -renqiulan- 给 renqiulan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2023 postreply 22:54:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”