【听歌练听力】Speak Life

来源: 盈盈一笑间 2023-10-13 07:29:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8311 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 盈盈一笑间 ] 在 2023-10-13 07:53:54 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Some days life feels (  ) Other days, it just ain't (  ) The good, the bad, the right, the wrong And everything in (  )
Yo it's crazy, amazing We can turn our (  ) through the words we say Mountains crumble with every syllable Hope can live or die
So speak life, speak life To the deadest darkest night Speak life, speak life When the sun won't (  ) and you don't know why Look into the eyes of the broken (  ) Watch them come alive as soon as you speak hope You speak love, you speak You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh
Some days the tongue gets twisted Other day my thoughts just fall (  ) I do, I don't, I will, I won't It's like I'm drowning in the deep
Well, it's crazy to imagine Words from my(  ) as the arms of compassion Mountains crumble with every syllable Hope can live or die
So speak life, speak life To the deadest darkest night Speak life, speak life When the sun won't (  )and you don't know why Look into the eyes of the broken (  ) Watch them come alive as soon as you speak (  ) You speak love, you speak You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh
Lift your head a little(  ) Spread the love like fire Hope will fall like (  ) When you speak life with the words you say Raise your thoughts a little higher Use your words to(  ) Joy will fall like rain when you speak life with the things you say
Lift your head a little (  ) Spread the love like fire Hope will fall like (  ) When you speak life with the words you say
So speak life, speak life To the deadest darkest night Speak life, speak life When the sun won't ( )and you don't know why Look into the eyes of the broken (  ) Watch them come alive as soon as you speak(  ) You speak love, you speak You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh
You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh You speak life, oh oh oh oh oh
Some days life feels perfect

所有跟帖: 

Happy Friday! 欢迎同学们在本楼跟帖写作业 ~ ~ -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2023 postreply 07:30:42

盈盈早安!歌好听。 -renqiulan- 给 renqiulan 发送悄悄话 renqiulan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2023 postreply 08:50:25

谢谢秋兰听歌。Happy Friday:))~~ -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2023 postreply 10:20:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”