谢谢。交作业。好难呀.听了好几遍也听不懂。

来源: 天边一片白云 2023-12-06 18:42:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6597 bytes)
回答: 【听歌练听力】Miley Cyrus - Used To Be Young卫宁2023-12-06 12:02:27
The truth is (      ), there's no fooling you I don't dress the same Me and who you say I was yesterday Have gone our ( seperated      ) ways
Left my living fast somewhere in the past 'Cause that's for chasing cars Turns out open bars lead to broken hearts And going way too far
I know I used to be crazy I know I used to be fun You say I used to be wild I say I used to be young
You tell me time has done changed me That's fine, I've had a good run I know I used to be crazy That's 'cause I used to be young
Take one, ( pull   ) it out It's not worth crying 'bout the things you can't erase Like tattoos and ( regrets    ) Words I never meant and ones that got away
Left my living fast somewhere in the past And took another road Turns out  ( crowded   ) rooms empty out as soon There's somewhere else to go, oh
I know I used to be crazy I know I used to be fun You say I used to be wild I say I used to be young
You tell me time has done changed me That's fine, I've had a good run I know I used to be crazy That's 'cause I used to be young
Oh, oh Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh Yeah Whoa, whoa Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh
I know I used to be crazy Messed up, but, God, was it fun I know I used to be wild That's 'cause I used to be young
Those wasted nights are not wasted I remember every one I know I used to be crazy That's 'cause I used to be young

所有跟帖: 

同感同感。所以我的拖延症又犯了。遇难题就拖延。:) -盈盈一笑间- 给 盈盈一笑间 发送悄悄话 盈盈一笑间 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2023 postreply 18:44:34

谢谢听歌,基本都对了! -卫宁- 给 卫宁 发送悄悄话 卫宁 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/07/2023 postreply 09:43:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!