立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那, 我未安息。
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我乘千风, 袅袅吹拂,
I am the softly falling snow.
我是雪花, 柔柔飘舞。
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是细雨, 九天飞落,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是田野, 稻麦婆娑。
I am in the morning hush,
我是晨吟, 轻柔静谧,
I am in the graceful rush
我自匆匆, 风姿飘逸。
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
倩鸟盘旋, 翱翔苍穹,
I am the starshine of the night.
我是星光, 闪烁夜空。
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我是繁花, 灼灼绽放,
I am in a quiet room.
我居幽室, 宁寂空荡。
I am in the birds that sing,
我是飞鸟, 啁啾鸣唱,
I am in each lovely thing.
我是尤物, 可爱漂亮。
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,
I am not there. I do not die.
南山松
2015-04-14 18:07:04Thanks 叶子 for sharing the beautiful poem, nice translation and s