传统项目一句话翻译,没有标准答案,各位的答案已很精准。我也凑个自己的表达,求斧正!
1. 英译汉
For many of us in our community, this is the first time we are even able to voice our fear and our anger, and I really am so grateful for everyone willing to listen。One thing that I know is that many in our community are very scared, and I understand that. And one way to go through our fear is to reach out to our community.
对于亚裔社区的大部分人来说,这是我们第一次公开表达我们的恐惧和愤慨,我衷心感激愿意聆听的每个人。有一件事很确定,恐惧情绪在社区里蔓延,我明白。而消除这种恐惧的一个方法就是向社区寻求帮助支持。
- 英译汉
《梦田》三毛
每个人心里一亩 一亩田
there is a garden in my heart, a secret garden
每个人心里一梦 一个梦
there is a dream in my soul, a sweet dream
一颗啊一颗种子
a seed, a magic seed
是我心里的一亩田
is planted in my secret garden
用它来种什么
what could it grow to?
用它来种什么
what could it grow to?
种桃种李种春风
juicy peaches, sour plums, or spring breeze
开尽梨花春又来
full-blown pear flowers announce the arrival of spring
那是我心里一亩田 一亩田
that is the garden in my heart
那是我心里一个不醒梦
That is the dream in my soul
beautifulwind
2021-04-16 08:34:50谢谢花花主持一句话翻译!大家来玩!不亲自参与不会意识到它对我们的表达能力的提高是多么有帮助!