🌷花儿和≪心怨≫
文章来源: 京燕花园2013-04-09 12:06:13


spring flower_060 

小园春和景明,一分耕耘一分收获,冬天种下的郁金香和水仙沿着甬道开放了~~~



 


spring flower_061
 

远处正开的花树是八重樱~~~

spring flower_063
 

spring flower_062

 
A Complaint 心怨

by Wordsworth 京燕译

There is a change--and I am poor;
有转变了-- 我落魄了
Your love hath been, nor long ago,
不久以前,你的爱
A fountain at my fond heart's door,
如泉涌,柔润我心房
Whose only business was to flow;
它一味地尽管流淌
And flow it did; not taking heed
汩汩流淌,全然不惜
Of its own bounty, or my need.
它的所有,我的需求
What happy moments did I count!
我曾拥有何等美妙的时光!
Blest was I then all bliss above!
天赐福佑全赋予了我 !
Now, for that consecrated fount
如今,那圣化源泉
Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,
盈盈心语,挚爱火花
What have I? Shall I dare to tell?
我还拥有么?我敢广而告之么?
A comfortless and hidden well.
一眼渴望而不可汲的隐泉,
A well of love--it may be deep--
爱之井泉--尽可深邃--
I trust it is,--and never dry:
我相信它,永不干涸;
What matter? If the waters sleep
又有何谓?倘若那水
In silence and obscurity.
悄然而睡 黯然沉寂
--Such change, and at the very door
如此转变,恰在心门
Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.
爱的心门。。。令我落魄

在梅雨潭和大家凑趣译了上面的小诗,喜忧参半,动人心弦。又是和前些天译的「咏水仙」的诗人华兹华斯作品,收在自家小园。想了几个同音词试着转意用一下,心愿~心怨;可望而不可及~渴望而不可及~可汲。

这首诗用词简洁,大起大落的意境,正是诗句的力量。为了此贴不太伤感,配上几朵小花。