Sonnet 17 莎士比亚十四行诗 第17首 《在将来的日子谁会相信我的诗句》试译

Yimusanfendi (2017-07-28 06:48:18) 评论 (0)

Sonnet 17

Who will believe my verse in time to come,

在将来的日子谁会相信我的诗句,

If it were fill'd with your most high deserts?
即便它充满了你最高最美的壮举?
Though yet, heaven knows, it is but as a tomb,

虽然,天知道,它仅像是座坟墓

Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.

那里隐藏你的生命,连你全部的一半都未显露。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,

如果我能书写你一双眼睛的美艳,

And in fresh numbers number all your graces,

并用新鲜数字编列你所有的优点,

The age to come would say: "This poet lies,"

未来的日子将说:"这诗人在欺骗:”

Such heavenly touches ne'er touch'd earthly faces.

这种天堂的触摸从未触碰地上的脸!

So should my papers yellow'd with their age,

于是我的诗册,将随着岁月而发黄,

Be scorn'd like old men of less truth than tongue,

像废话连篇的老人,被人鄙视淡忘;

And your true rights be term'd a poet's rage,

且你真实的存在被认作诗人的癫狂,

And stretched metre of an antique song:

并认作一支古老歌谣被拉伸如弹簧:
But were some child of yours alive that time,

但到那时你若有些后代仍活在世间,

You should live twice; in it and in my rhyme.

你当活两次:在他并我的诗韵里面。

评论 (0)

目前还没有任何评论